- Jonathan Djanogly warns of serious legal complexities if business owners are given responsibilities post-saleParliamentary Debate6th June 2016
Following the Government statement on British Home Stores, Jonathan Djanogly raises concerns about legal complexities if legislation is brought in to require business owners to assess the viability and character of purchasers or be responsible for purchasers’ business conduct post-sale. read more »
- News and Photo6th June 2016
Jonathan with local farmers and Secretary of State for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs Liz Truss MP supporting the Remain campaign in Huntingdonshire.
- News and Photo3rd June 2016
Jonathan meeting Andrea and friends during a visit to the award winning Voyage Care House in Hartford.
- News and Photo2nd June 2016
Jonathan presenting Louis with his super badger award at the St John Ambulance awards ceremony.
- Jonathan Djanogly MP: Queen’s Speech continues delivery of our commitments for greater security and opportunityNews20th May 2016
Jonathan Djanogly has welcomed the Queen’s Speech as the next step in delivering security for working people, increasing life chances for the most disadvantaged, and strengthening our national security. read more »
- News and Photo16th May 2016
Jonathan taking part in a visit to Huntingdon business Arch Motor & Manufacturing with owner Bruce Robinson.
- News and Photo13th May 2016
Jonathan debating the forthcoming European referendum with St Ivo School Sixth formers.